Pick an Activity to Perform
New Activities added Everyday
Quick Tips to Use NacFun
With gamification embedded in the NacFun core-methodology, participants receive instant, monthly
and annual gratification through ‘Rewards and Recognition’ program of NacFun. The NacFun ‘Rewards
and Recognition’ mainly constitutes prizes, scholarships and certificates for participants made possible
by branding, marketing and CSR budgets of brand partners as well as TopYa!
Participants fall under four categories;
Little Champs (ages 3 - 7) | Rising Stars (ages 8 - 13)
Super Seniors (ages 14 - 18) | 18 years+ Adults
Winners from each category are selected every month based upon points earned from various activities performed by participants. The overall performance of participants are reflected in the monthly leaderboard. Rank by category leaderboard lists participant’s position in their respective category that determines the final winners.
NacFun helps Parent Home-School Kids
*Parent’s Community Service
- All NacFun kids perform activity published by parent
- Teach any child for free with NacFun Academy
How to Participate
NacFun activities are grouped in four categories represented in the circles below
Pick any activity type shown in the circle
1. Select an activity type from one of the four categories: (i) Co-Curricular Activities, (ii) Quizzes, (iii)
Worksheets and (iv) Sports & Fitness.
2. Select a particular activity from the category you selected.
Perform Activity - Record or Snap a Pic
Read the instructions carefully about performing the selected activity. Perform the activity and do as
- For video based activity, video record your performance
- For activity to be done on a paper or craft work, take picture of your completed work along with yourself in the photo
- If performed on the phone as a doodle, take a screenshot of your completed work
- If you select a multiple choice quiz or blog quiz, you will perform and get points online
Upon completing the activity, upload your response video or photo.
NacFun virtual teachers and coaches will review your work and assign you points along with feedback. Learn about all the different ways to earn points on NacFun platform.
NacFun catalogue contains 100,000+ activities for kids and adults (Nursery - School or College Students
- Parents – any Adult). The activities are designed and published by the NacFun staff, volunteers, school
faculty as well as students and parents.
Sports & Fitness Challenges:
- FunSports Challenges are instruction led fun physical & sports challenges which can be performed ANYTIME ANYWHERE.
- Freestyle Physical Activity Challenges lets users demonstrate their creativity & skills performing a PHYSICAL activity. Users are encouraged to perform an activity that induces physical movement for most of the body. Example: sports, exercise, workout, cycling, home or playground cleaning, cutting grass, gardening and etc.
- Fitness Workout, Physical Education and Exercises
Co-Curricular Activities & Contests:
Art | Comedy | Craft | Dance | Music | Poetry | Singing, and more.
- Co-Curricular Activities such as Art, Craft, Dance, Music, Singing, Poetry, Life-Skills, Health & Wellness and more lets users learn and show their talent while having fun.
- Contests offered by NacFun and its partners adds more excitement and fun around learning. Ongoing or seasonal contests may have contest specific prizes and awards from sponsors as well. Image and Video contests such as NAC-HO-Dance, Singing, Music and Workout are fun to participate and win prizes.
Quizzes: Multiple Choice Questions, Image, Subjective, Text & Video Blog
Worksheets: Learning and Play Activity Sheets for all classes
Fame Zone lets you create, store and share the catalogue of your lifetime achievements with the
NacFun community. You may upload your own certificates, photos of trophies and medals won at your
school or at any competition or events anywhere in the world. The fun continues as for each approved
entry you shall receive 2 NacFun points.
Battle Zone is a virtual ‘1 vs Many’ Challenge zone where you can challenge other player’s freestyle
videos to out form them. The head-to-head challenges of BattleZone lets players to publish and
compete with other players.
Publish lets you create activities for kids or adults of the NacFun community to play. Earn points each time you publish. Earn additional points when a player plays the activity published by you.
Some activities and contests allow submitting multiple entries. The instructions for the activity will
show if multiple entries are allowed. Some popular multiple entries contests are.
Leaderboard & Prizes
As you earn points and complete mandatory activities, you will climb the live leaderboard that will
qualify you to win monthly prizes, certificates and scholarships.
Certificates are awarded to all the participants as well as winners each month. You may download your
certificate anytime using ‘Print Certificate’ button on your dashboard.
Types of Certificates.
Each month winners are declared based upon the activities performed by players in that month.
Winners are declared around the 10th of next month. You may view the list of winners in the Winners Gallery.
NAC Gallery is where you can watch the performances of fellow NacFun players along with yours. Loving a player's entry will add that player to your friends watch list. The friends watch list is always ANONYMOUS for protection of NacFun Community. The players can only see the count of love but do not know who has loved their entry.
Dashboard shows the most updated information of all your performances. On the dashboard you can
view & print report cards & certificates, breakdown of all the points earned, and important
Parents may Link their child’s account to their own account and share the joy of their child's achievement. With thousands of children activities you will never run out of things to do with kids. To make your children stay engaged with fun physical activities, you no longer need to wonder about kids activities near me. NacFun activities are performed right in the comfort of your own home. Each parent stays fully vested with children’s success as they perform activities to earn points to reward
themselves as well as gift points to their child to help them climb the monthly leaderboard faster.
Full Activity List
Table below has the list of activities to be performed in NacFun. Points to be earned column explains
the total points one can earn by participating in that particular activity. Most activities have no limits as
to how many times one can participate. For example, you can participate in unlimited sports challenges
and freestyles or BattleZone or even Quizzes. Some activities do have limit as to how many entries you
may submit each month. For example, you may submit 15 entries each month for NACHO DANCE or 3
entries for each comedy contest category.
Activitiesfor kids & adults