WHAT IS 'PUBLISH ACTIVITY'?
'Publish Activity'- Use your work as an instruction image or video for others to view and perform. You get points not only for publishing but also more points each time someone performs the activity published by you. Ensure that the following conditions are met before you 'Publish Activity';
- The instruction image/video should clearly demonstrate that it is your original performance & that you have mastered the skill. In your instruction video/image you CANNOT receive any aid from other person, paper, book or device.
- To 'Publish Activity', all instruction image and video should be your own Intellectual Property & not of someone else. Common mistakes are submitting a Dance, Music or Singing video on someone elses composition. You can submit such videos in Dance, Music or Singing category under 'Perform Activity' or in 'FameZone'. In order to 'Publish Activity' of Dance, Music or Singing Category the video must have the dance choreographed by you, music composed by you & the lyrics of the song written by you.
- 'Publish Activity' is an important privilige granted to users & can be revoked anytime if users fail to 'Publish an Activity' which are not in adherence with NacFun Policies.
HOW TO DO A PUBLICATION?
The Publishing Feature is intuitive to use. With few easy steps, a user can do a publication. Give a name and brief description about your activity/quiz, select what classes and age group that will play your activity/quiz, write detailed instruction of your activity/quiz and upload the instruction image or video showing what exactly the user needs to do for playing your activity/quiz.
HOW MANY TYPES OF PUBLICATION A USER CAN PUBLISH?
A user can publish three types of activity- Image activity, Video activity and Image quiz
- Image Activity are based on different activities in the form of image on topics such as Academics, Art & Craft, Science, and various other skills. Users simply Watch the instruction Image, Practice & Create, Record & Upload to earn points.
- Video Activity are based on different activities in the form of video on topics such as Academics, Dance, Health & Fitness, and various other skills. Users simply Watch the instruction video, Practice & Perform, Record & Upload to earn points.
- Image Quiz has question(s) in the form of question & answers, riddles, jumbled words, etc. Users are asked to write or solve the quiz and upload the picture to earn points.
WHO WILL CHECK THE CONTENT OF ALL THE PUBLICATIONS?
NacFun team will check all the publication submitted by user before publishing to NacFun community. NacFun may do some changes in the publication if found necessary before approving and publishing it to the community.
WHERE DO A PUBLISHER SEE ALL THEIR PUBLICATIONS?
Each publisher gets a dedicated 'Publish My Work' section in their 'My Zone' page to create, manage, analyze and review their publications in NacFun. Publisher can also write about themselves, check how many activity and quizzes they have published, how many users have played their activity/quiz, how many points they have received for publishing and other details.
HOW MANY POINTS A PUBLISHER CAN EARN BY PUBLISHING?
After the approval from NacFun the publisher will get upto 40 points for each Video activity and up to 20 points for each Image activity and upto 5 points for each Image quiz they publish. If the Image Activity is found to be an Image Quiz, the publisher will get up to 5 points for it.
WHY WILL AN IMAGE ACTIVITY WILL BE CHANGED TO IMAGE QUIZ?
Image activity can be changed to Image Quiz if its content is such that the participants should not see each other responses.
HOW DOES NACFUN SCORES THE PUBLISHED IMAGE ACTIVITY?
The scoring of image activity will be 70% for the instruction and 30% for the creativity shown by the user in publishing the activity. The instruction should contain the detailed description of what needs to be done by the user to play the activity. Eg- If you are giving an image activity for drawing an aeroplane, you must define that the drawing should have the colour or it just need to draw with pencil, what type of colour a player can use, or any other special instruction. Your activity may not be approved if you did not mention the correct instruction for it.
HOW DOES NACFUN SCORES THE PUBLISHED VIDEO ACTIVITY?
The scoring of video activity will be 70% for the instructions, 20% for the performance and 10% for the videography. The instruction should contain the detailed description of what needs to be done by the user to play the activity. Eg- If your giving a video activity for doing Bat tapping, you must define how many taps a player should do, what ball can be used, bat must be held by one hand or both hands etc. You must record and upload also upload your own video doing the activity and showing the instructions properly and your video is not shot in too dark or too bright.
HOW DOES NACFUN SCORES THE PUBLISHED IMAGE QUIZ?
The scoring of image activity will be 80% for the instruction and 20% for the creativity shown by the user in publishing the quiz. The instruction should contain the detailed description of what needs to be done by the user to play this quiz. Eg- If you are giving an image quiz for solving a puzzle or a logical question, you must also upload a picture of the correct answer of your quiz, this will not be shown to users but will be used by NacFun Virtual Jury to evaluate the response submitted on this quiz. Your quiz may not be approved if you did not mention the correct instruction and correct answer for it.
HOW CAN A PUBLISHER EARN EXTRA POINTS APART FROM THE PUBLICATION?
The publisher will get 4 points for each entry from users to their published activity/quiz.
WHAT IF A PUBLISHER SUBMITS A SIMILAR ACTIVITY/QUIZ THAT ALREADY EXIST IN NACFUN?
The Publisher has to be creative while creating activity/quiz, If it's already created by someone else, your activity/quiz will be sent to your publisher page only and will not become visible to NacFun users in their activities section. However, they will be published to your publisher page and you can invite other users to visit your publisher page and let them play your activity/quiz from there. And you will get 3 points for video activity, 2 points for image activity and 1 point for image quiz. Your activity/quiz may get rejected, if it is found inappropriate, has incomplete content or Instructions are not written clear.
CAN I USE SOMEONE ELSE WORK AND DO A PUBLICATION?
No Copyright Image or Video can be used as a reference image or video in the Publication.
WHAT IF SOMEONE USE INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT IN A PUBLICATION?
We are a child safe community and we do not allow any inappropriate content on NacFun. Such activity/quiz will be rejected, if they are found using inappropriate that are not good for children. And the publisher's account can be suspended.